HP Markets Girdling Camera to Rather Delusional Women


If you have ever studied your holiday snaps and wished you'd lost a few pounds before hitting the beach, then this is the camera for you.

The 'slimcam setting' on the gadget uses high-tech digital trickery to shave a few inches off its subject. Marketed at women, the feature squeezes the picture in the middle, so the main object in focus looks thinner - but its surroundings are left unchanged.
"Like many women in Britain, I am a size 16 and sometimes my holiday photos are not as flattering as I would like.
"But the slimming button certainly trimmed a bit off where it counts. If it had airbrushed me down to a size eight then no one would have believed it, but it did just enough to hide some of the evidence of a few too many good nights out."

2 comments:

Philip said...

You want it? ;)

s tsui said...

You think I need it? >:)

Post a Comment